Kigoma UN Joint Programme Outcome 6: Agriculture(Post-harvest handling Component)
To provide long-term development support in the agricultural sector in Kigoma region to increase human prosperity and security .
To support WFP with beneficiary management activities under the KJP Theme 6 - Agriculture
To contribute to the efficient implementation of post-harvesting handling activities.
To facilitate project results management and documentations.
- 18,300 SHF’s were reached and trained on PHH’s
- 5 AMCOS were formed and Capacitated
- 24 Maize shellers machine distributed (2,568 Bags threshed)
- 4,140 SHF’s(2,731F) trained on FAAB
- A total number of 1,444(584F) SHF’s have been linked to aggregation centers
- 7,576 Hermatic Bags and 846 Tarps purchased by SHF’s
- 20,000 SHF's Mobilized
- Linked SHF’s with21 agro-agency for PHH’s material access
- 399 FO’s with 8,000SHF’s linked to UNCDF through DRC for financial inclusion services.